No item is refundable and orders not cancelable. (Except in the case of damage and defects as specified in the product warranty)
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Item Missing or Incorrect Item
If there is an item missing from your order or the wrong item has been sent, then please contact us as soon as possible and in any event within three days, and we will do our best to resolve the problem.
This warranty is non-transferable and is enforceable only by the original purchaser. Any product that has not been purchased as new and/or from us is expressly excluded from this warranty.
We shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages incurred and/or occurred in connection with the product or its purchase. Our responsibility is limited solely to the product itself. We assume no responsibility for any loss or costs due to third party’s or customer’s loss of profit, or any other indirect cost or losses however incurred.
Additional non-returnable items:
Antminer’s Mining Hardware, Halong Miner’s Hardware, Innosilicon’s Mining Hardware, Baikal’s Mining Hardware, Dayun’s Mining Hardware.(Except in the case of damage and defects as specified in the product warranty)
We offer no warranty for pre-installed software, its quality, performance, functionality, or compatibility for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet specific requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The product is sold “as is”.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, this warranty does not apply to:
- normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper handling or improper installation;
- damage or loss of the product caused by undue physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environments, high voltage surges, extreme temperatures, shipping, or abnormal working conditions;
- damage or loss of the product caused by acts of nature including, but not limited to, floods, storms, fires, and earthquakes;
- damage caused by operator error, or non-compliance with instructions as set out in accompanying documentation;
- alterations by persons other than us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- products, on which the original software has been replaced or modified by persons other than us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- counterfeit products;
- damage or loss of data due to interoperability with current and/or future versions of operating system, software and/or hardware;
- damage or loss of data caused by improper usage and behavior which is not recommended and/or permitted in the product documentation;
- failure of the product caused by the usage of products not supplied by us;
- hash boards or chips are burnt.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights granted under law which vary from country to country. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of warranties or incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
During the warranty period, we will undertake to repair, or based on our sole discretion, to replace a defective product by an identical or similar (e.g. newer) version of the product, unless the defect was the result of Warranty limitations. The repair of the product is free of charge for the parts, components and labor necessary in order to perform the repair and restore the product’s proper operating condition, provided the unit is returned otherwise undamaged and shipping prepaid, including insurance, to our service processing facility.
The costs incurred in connection with the return of the product, part, or component to our service processing facility shall be carried by the product owner. If the product, part, or component is returned uninsured, you assume all risks of loss or damage during shipment.
Warranty Period for GTX Graphic Card series
- A three-month warranty is provided for all products under GTX Graphic Card series when used for mining.
- A three-year warranty is provided for all products under GTX Graphic Card series when used for gaming.
- Transportation costs and all other costs (if any) pertaining to the return of a product shall be under the sole responsibility of the purchaser. We will only be responsible for the transportation costs incurred from sending the new product back to the purchaser.
- The period of repair shall depend on the type of problems encountered.
Warranty Period for all Miners
A three-month warranty is provided to all mining products. However, some products may have an SN code, indicating the warranty period.
Transportation costs and all other costs (if any) pertaining to the return of a product shall be under the sole responsibility of the purchaser. We will only be responsible for the transportation costs incurred from sending the new product back to the purchaser.
The period of repair shall depend on the type of problems encountered.
B-Mining Store Support Team